The Vitamins, Minerals and Nutrients You Need to Support Your Health and Wellness
- A complete multivitamin as well as superior absorption for calcium, magnesium and zinc
- 2,200 mg Omega-3s in two softgels
- Meet your daily ORAC recommendation for fruits and vegetables from Richberry
- Maximize bone health and promote healthy hormone levels with vitamin K and vitamin D
- 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Benefits of NF Sports WODPak
Sometimes food alone is not enough to get all the key micronutrients, vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal performance and health. Supplementation becomes important for getting the proper amounts of these key nutrients. Our WODPak includes five critical supplements in one daily packet for all the micronutrients, vitamins, and minerals essential to health and performance:
Multinutrient: Meet Your Daily Value Needs for Vitamins and Minerals
The multivitamin in our WODPak delivers a full-spectrum combination of vitamins and minerals to help ensure that your daily nutritional needs are met. Its antioxidant blend also provides key nutrients like Lutein, Lycopene and Grape Seed Extract to further support your body's daily defenses against damaging free radicals.
Omega-3s are essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, important nutrients for various bodily functions, such as cell membrane health and integrity. They include essential ALA (alpha-Linolenic acid), EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Coldwater fish are the best natural sources, but most people don’t consume enough of these foods. This had led experts to suggest that we should supplement our diets with fish oil concentrates.
Our Omega-3 fish oil is sustainably sourced in a natural triglyceride form, making it more bioavailable and absorbable than other fish oils. It features:
- A high level of EPA (1,200 mg) to help reduce inflammation, which aids in quicker recovery from high-intensity exercise.
- A high ratio of DHA (480 mg) to support brain and eye health, and improved cognitive function.
Richberry: The Power of Berries and Vegetables in Just One Capsule
The USDA recommends 3-5 servings of fruit and 2 to 4 servings of vegetables every day. Most people do not meet their daily servings of fruits and vegetables. Further, the processing of fruits and vegetables today may diminish nutrient levels. The USDA also recommends you consume 3,000 to 5,000 units of Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) daily from fruits and vegetables -- a guideline for the antioxidant capacity of foods.
Vitamin D: High Dose of an Essential Fat-Soluble Vitamin for Athletes
Vitamin D has become one of the most popular vitamins in the health and fitness community as a result of its numerous benefits for sedentary and active individuals. Vitamin D has been shown to support proper calcium balance, support your immune system and promote healthy blood pressure.
Minerals + Vitamin K2: High-Absorption Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc
Calcium, magnesium and zinc are vital minerals for all individuals, especially athletes.
- Calcium supports bone health as well as nerve and muscle function.
- Magnesium is involved in energy metabolism and supports normal muscle and nerve function as well as a healthy immune system. It is also linked to bone health.
- Zinc is heavily involved in cellular metabolism as well as enzyme activity in the body, ranging from supporting immune system function to protein synthesis.
Vitamin K2, although not common in many multivitamin supplements, promotes proper calcium utilization in the body. Its reported activity supports blood vessel and heart health as well. It has also been associated with healthy hormone levels.
EODPAK Recommended Use
Take one (1) packet daily, preferably with a meal.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this website have not been evaluated by this website or the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.