OUTLIFT is a CLINICALLY DOSED complete Pre-workout POWERHOUSE with 10 of the most potent and advanced ingredients that is guaranteed to enhance your every workout. Clinically proven ingredients offers your body exactly what it needs to assure no set or rep is wasted. All 10 ingredients used in OUTLIFT are disclosed so you are aware of the quality you are receiving in every scoop. NO fluff, NO proprietary blend and NO hype…just PROVEN INGREDIENTS for PROVEN RESULTS!
This ground-breaking pre-workout formula primes your muscles for unbelievable pumps, lasting energy, rapid recovery, and laser sharp focus making sure every workout is at its best! Do not settle on Pre-workouts that offer nothing more than a jolt of energy, followed by “the crash” midway through your workout. OUTLIFT’s added clinical endurance and recovery ingredients prep muscles to be at their peak performance even at the end of your workout.
With OUTLIFT’s advanced formulation expect nothing less than IMMEDIATE RESULTS!
Fully Clinically Dosed Ingredients:
Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8g)
- Each dose in OUTLIFT has 8g of Citrulline Malate 2:1 allowing for intense, long lasting muscle pumps.†
- Research has shown that citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (N.O.) and blood arginine levels which can provide an elevation in protein synthesis (lean muscle growth), creatine synthesis, and a greater BCAA utilization by muscles during exercise.†
- Supplementing with citrulline malate has been shown to directly increase the number of repetitions, reduce fatigue and significantly decrease muscle soreness post excercise.†
Carnosyn Beta-Alanine (3.2g)
- Beta-alanine increases carnosine levels
- Research suggest daily supplementation of beta-alanine, supports more endurance and recovery from longer training sessions.†
- Beta-alanine delays muscle fatigue to help increase lean mass and enhance strength.†
Creapure Creatine Monohydrate (3g)
- Creapure Creatine Monohydrate is clinically proven the purest creatine monohydrate available anywhere.†
- Research has shown that supplementing with creatine monohydrate supports improved muscle performance for muscle growth, strength and power.†
- Creapure Creatine Monohydrate is produced using a patented process which guarantees purity, effectiveness and potency.†
- Leucine is the most important branch chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.†
- Supplementing with 3g of Leucine provides the needed amount to promote maximal protein synthesis.†
- OUTLIFT provides the optimum 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine in a pre-workout product.
- Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that is known for its ability to increase endurance and assist in muscle repair and recovery.†
- Supplementing with 1.5g of Isoleucine provides the glucose, used as fuel, for your body to burn as energy.†
- Valine encourages muscle repair and tissue growth while providing an energy source in the muscles to preserve glucose.†
- Research has shown that Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism.†
- Taurine has shown to be effective for promoting endurance, increasing alertness and enhancing recovery.†
- Supplementing with Taurine has been shown to increase strength levels and decrease muscle soreness. †
- Caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancement ingredients.†
- Supplementing with Caffeine immediately increases work volume and muscle strength, mental alertness and mood, assists in fat loss and helps you train at a higher intensity level.†
- Research has shown this essential amino acid supports brain function including increasing mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise.†
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is 20 times more water soluble and better absorbed to raise tyrosine levels in the body.†
- Research has shown that BioPerine® enhances drug and nutrient absorption in the body which improves the effectiveness of key ingredients.†
To experience the full strength of clinically dosed Outlift mix 1 scoop into 8-12 oz of cold water and drink 30 minutes prior to working out. Limit use to one serving per day.
Contains a high amount of caffeine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not to be used by caffeine sensitive persons or anyone under the age of 18. Limit the use of caffeine - containing medications, foods and beverages while taking this product. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, sleeplessness, irritability and possibly rapid heartbeat. Stop use if you experience any of these symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing milk, egg, soybean, fin fish and wheat.
Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 20
| Amount Per Serving|
| || Serving ||% DV|
|Taurine|| 2g|| - |
|L-Leucine|| 3g|| - |
|L-Valine|| 2g|| - |
|L-Isoleucine|| 2g|| - |
|Caffeine Anhydrous||350mg|| - |
|N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine||150mg|| - |
|Carnosyn Beta-Alanine|| 3g|| - |
|Citrulline Malate 2:1|| 8g|| - |
|Creatine Hydrochloride|| 3g|| - |
|Bioperine [(Piper nigrum extract)(fruit)]|| 5mg|| - |
| *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ingredients: Disodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Blue Raspberry Flavor, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame K and FD&C Blue 1.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this website have not been evaluated by this website or the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.